Colour Coated Aluminum Roof And Wall Panels
Alfa Aluminium light weight roofing and cladding sheets
Aluminium is replacing conventional roofing materials across industries with the kind of characteristics it displays, aluminium has become the first choice across segments for residential and industrial applications today.
Alfa Aluminium Sheet is an Alfa product. It provides aluminum roofing materials for those who need long-lasting protection. Alfa Aliminium Roofing Sheets are of exceptional quality and are reliable. Alfa offers ideal and economical solution for all your roofing needs.
Benefits of Alfa Aluminium light weight Roofing and Cladding sheets
- 100% rust-proof:
- Widely used in aggressive and corrosive atmospheres.
- Zero Maintenance:
- Anti-corrosive property of aluminum keeps Alfa Aluminum Roofing Sheets unaffected, even in aggressive environments.
- Better Thermal Insulation:
- Highly reflective, hence keeps the temperature 6° C cooler in summer than compared to GI. Its low emissivity cuts heat loss in winter.
- High resale value:
- Can recover up to 60% of purchase cost.
- Fire Resistant:
- Aluminium is non-combustible, non - flammable and non-sparking.
- Light, but tough:
- About one third the weight of corrugated galvanized steel sheets, and one seventh that of standard asbestos corrugated sheets
- Long life:
- Withstands the harshest of climate conditions.
- Green metal:
- Aluminium is fully recyclable and hence Eco-friendly.
a. Alloys :
b. Thickness :
0.40 mm to 0.71 mm
c. Widths :
Trapezoidal / Tile profiled Sheets
d. Length :
- Actual : 1060 mm
- Effective : 1000 mm
Customized lengths can be provided
e. Colour :
Nova Blue, Sky Blue, Tomato Red, Off White, Grey
Alfa Aluminium Roofing Sheets can be used in a wide range of residential and commercial projects.
Some of them include:
• Plants and manufacturing
• Bus and Train Terminals Facilities
• Warehouses and Parking
• Stadiums Bays
• Airports and Seaports
• Roof on-Roof
• Direct Roofing