EPS Wall Panel
Polystyrene Sandwich Panel also called EPS Sandwich Panel. The top & bottom Surface of this panel is Galvanized & pre-painted steel sheets, core material is polystyrene. It is formatted by laminating and pressing with 2 components PU glue. The EPS panel is featured with temperature keeping, hot & sound insulation, anti-water and fire resistant. It is widely used as the wall or roof for cold storage, industrial workshop, public building etc.
- Major saving in energy cost
- Light weight and easy installation
- High standard of thermal insulation
- Can be produced rapidly and on demand in the required quantity and length
- Can be easily transported to wherever they are needed
- Lower cost solution compared to traditional building materials
- Saves construction and maintenance cost
- Provides durability and long life
Galvalume Steel / Galvanized Steel / Aluminium
0.35mm to 0.70mm thick for Top skin and 0.35 to 0.50mm for Liner (Internal Skin)
Bare Galvalume Finish / Off White/ Sky Blue / Royal Blue / Taurus Blue / Mist Green / Caulified Green / Brick Red etc. for Topskin and Pure White for Liner.